Monday, January 9, 2012

Looking Good

The game is looking good. I've worked insanely hard on it, and I've done things I didn't think I was capable of doing. I've also added combos, the more you kill in a row, the higher your combo meter goes. I've only gotten to a 5-hit combo, but I guess I'll just keep it that way.
These last few weeks I've been working on fixing bugs and making the engine of game better, so I haven't progressed in the storyline. Which makes me think I might beat around the bush and make a shitty storyline. I'll do my best.
Tip: If you get stuck, try to use another method that will get you the same results, there are hundreds, maybe thousands of methods for everything, some are better or easier than others, you just gotta find the one that suits you best.
- Shadow_Craver

No comments:

Post a Comment